The Olympic Bollard Light comes complete with an ABS mounting stake, a LightingShrink professional crimp, a heat shrink cable connector and Chameleon MR16 Lamp. This path light is a perfect way to add color to your pathways and walkways.
USE : Path, area, and garden accent lighting
LAMP : Chameleon MR16
FINISH : Brass, machined copper or blackened brass
INSTALLING THE LAMP
1. Unthread acrylic top assembly
2. Install the MR-16 lamp using the supplied snap ring (no tools required)
3. Install socket onto lamp
4. Screw the acrylic top assembly into fixture
INSTALLING THE GROUND STAKE
1. Dig a hole in the ground approximately 4” wide by 10” deep. A rubber mallet may be used to drive the stake into the ground when working with soft soil.
2. Lay the power cable from the fixture into the slotted relief on the stake.
3. Screw the fixture into the stake.
4. Use a level to assure the top of the stake is level with the ground, or put a level on the stem of the fixture.