The fixture comes with lighting shrink professional crimp and
heat shrink cable connector
Jobs with elevation changes or dark sky requirements, step, deck, or hardscape applications and over most existing recessed step lights
LAMP : Integrated into fixture
FINISH : Machined Brass, Machined Aluminum
1. Separate the two piece fixture by removing the two machine screws from either side of the body.
2. Use the mounting template provided with the steplight to mark the mounting screw locations.
3. Install the wall anchors, if mounting in masonry, concrete, or sheetrock.
4. Using the provided cable connectors, connect the lead wires to the transformer main line.
5. Slide the cables into the conduit and mount the back plate onto the wall with the provided screws.
6. Screw the faceplate onto the fixture.