The fixture comes complete with an adjustable glare shield, Brilliance Metal Works signature adjusting system with 22 points of articulation in 10 degree increments, ABS mounting stake, and lighting shrink professional crimp and heat shrink cable connector
Uplighting, grazing, backlighting, wall washing (when used with 120 degree lamps only)
LAMP : MR16
FINISH : Machined Copper, Machined Brass
1. Loosen the thumbscrew on the adjustable shield and remove it from the fixture body.
2. Unscrew the fixture body from the base.
3. Install the lamp in the socket with the tension spring behind the body of the lamp.
4. After the lamp is installed, compress the tension spring as you thread the metal body onto the base.
5. Return the adjustable shield to the desired position and tighten the thumbscrew to hold it in place.
Installing the ground stake
1. Dig a hole in the ground approximately 4” wide by 10” deep. A rubber mallet may be used to drive the stake into the ground when working with soft soil.
2. Lay the power cable from the fixture into the slotted relief on the stake.
3. Screw the fixture into the stake.
4. Use a level to assure the top of the stake is level with the ground.
Adjusting the fixture
1. Turn the knuckle counter-clockwise to loosen the knuckle.
2. Rotate the fixture vertically to the desired position.
3. Turn the knuckle clockwise to hold it in the desired position.